Join us for an unforgettable adventure on the Ghost Freighter tour! Get ready to zip around the famous La Famille Express, a general cargo ship that ran aground during Hurricane Frances in 2004 and now sits in 7 feet of water. This incredible ship serves as a visual landmark for boaters and a hidden attraction of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Explore the intriguing history of this ship and feel the excitement as you race around it on your Jet Ski. You’ll have a blast experiencing the beauty of the surrounding waters and spotting the abundant marine life.
Our experienced guides will take you on a thrilling ride that is sure to be a highlight of your trip to the Caribbean. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to explore the Ghost Freighter and create unforgettable memories.
- Weather Dependent
- Can be included in any other Jet Ski Seafari
- Safety is our first priority at Caribbean Cruisin’ Charters. ALL guests will be provided a life vest which MUST be worn at all times while on the watercraft.
- We will give you full instructions on how to operate your jet-ski or PWC.
- You will be escorted on the water to ensure your safety.
- All our Jet Ski Guides have Boat Safety and First Aid Certifications.